Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A Quick Update


I know, I know.  It’s been freakin’ forever since I updated this blog.  Well truth be told, the last few months of 2018 were a little on the crazy side.  Between big family losses, disappearing bosses (yes… there’s a story here but I ain’t tellin’ it) and the holidays in general it was a bit nuts.  Every moment I had to write was spent on other projects, which is a good thing.  After all, I’ve got books to put out and I’m so close to being done with the next one I can taste it.

So while this isn’t an official “check out this cool thing I saw” post.  It is a post telling you that in 2019, you can look forward to a continuation on the Exploring Japan series as well as some other stuff.  Also, sometime between now and October, I hope to release the first volume in a series of books about a character that Will Mason and I created during a bad day at work many, many years ago.

His name is Resurrection Phil and I’m really excited to finally bring one of his adventures to you all.  He’s a hell of a guy, would give you the shirt off his back, but you may want to be careful about what you’re eating when you’re around him. 

Does that sound intriguing?  Well, then stay tuned. 

The one thing I can promise you is that in 2019, I’ll be releasing some really weird stuff.  I hope you’ll join me!

See you soon!

Cary

2 comments:

Lisanne Harrington said...

Is this the catfish story? I can't wait for that one!

Cary said...

That's the one!